Low deposit low rate finance is available (subject to status) to help bring your new lifestyle to fruition. We are also more than happy to discuss taking your present caravan, touring caravan or motorhome in part exchange and will happily demonstrate our park and its facilities to you when you visit. If you would like to arrange a viewing please call us on 01450 373785
Low Rate Finance (subject to status)
Viewings Available 7 Days a Week
Free Tailored Quote
Fast Application & Fast Decision
Call us to find out more 01835 830271
COVID-19 (Corona virus)
1st June 2020
Notice to owners
We are currently closed. Border Caravans have received direct instruction by both UK Government and Local Authorities that holiday home owners must not make their way to caravan parks.
Any holiday home owners in situ at the time of this legislation should remain so in strict accordance with the isolation, movement and separation orders. Under legislation, any owners who “live permanently in caravan parks or are staying in caravan parks as interim abodes where their primary residence is not available, may continue to do so”. We insist all owners comply with this legislation.
Like our customers, we miss the hustle and bustle of the park, however at this current time both staff and visitor safety must come first. In the meantime, we are still contactable via telephone (01835 830271) and email. We look forward to welcoming everyone back in the hopefully not too distant future, until then – Stay Home & Stay Safe.
We must ask Holiday Home Owners not to attempt to visit the park, even for only a short period of time. Access to the holiday park is currently strictly prohibited.
Unfortunately, our company has had to make the incredibly difficult decision to close our holiday parks to self catering bookings due to stay with us in any form of hire accommodation, touring caravans or camping arriving up until 4th July 2020.
If you currently have a booking and are due to stay with us through Hoseasons, contact will be made with you shortly to explain your options. Should you have a booking direct with us, we will be in contact over the coming days.
The safety of our team, owners, holiday makers and visitors is our number one priority and this decision has not came easily. The situation will be reviewed and updated for dates after 4th July 2020.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back in the hopefully not too distant future, until then – Stay Safe.